Top Ten Tuesday is brought to you by the lovely people down at The Broke and Bookish.
10 Wishes I’d Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me
There are so many possibilities…
- I wish I could to go to Hogwarts. I feel like this is a very obvious one but I couldn’t not include it.
- I wish I had a bottomless magically regenerating library. One that would never run out of books, or become too crowded and always knows what I’m in the mood for.
- I wish I could speed read. There are simply too many books to keep up with. Too many books I haven’t read and will probably never get around to reading.
- I wish I had the ability to turn all my favourite books into movies. With all important dialogue still present, perfect characterization and beautiful scenery.
- I wish I could write. Like seriously write. Sit down and create the novel I’ve alway wanted to read. Maybe I should wish for motivation too.
- I wish that I could go back in time. I would love to go back in time and convince the author to change or improve parts of the book I did not like. Or if I had an amazing idea I could share it with the author and they would implement my ideas.
- I wish that sound tracks came with a novel. I would love to have a sound track to listen to while reading the novel. Not one that would distract me but one that would add to the emotion and the excitement I would feel while reading the novel.
- I wish for a secret reading place. I would love to have a special place were I could be transported every time I read a book. I would be in a lovely library with a fire crackling and a nice hot cup of tea that refilled itself. I would also never be disturbed!
- I wish that I could stop people from making bad movies of the books. Why can’t movie directors let me have a preview of the movie they are basing off a book so that if it’s terrible I can stop it from been seen by other book lovers. You know, take one for the team!
- I wish that there was no concept of time. When I start reading a good book, I want to feel like I can read forever, that I don’t have homework to finish or chores to do.